Happy New Year from Meridith Baer Home
Hoping you and yours had a wonderful holiday season, and wishing you a happy new year!
We’d like to take this opportunity to acknowledge how important you are to our success. Thank you for your continued support, without which these highlights from 2019 wouldn’t be possible:
• We installed over $11 BILLION of real estate.
• We furnished 2220 homes and events, totaling more than five million square feet—a record number for us!
• Our showcase projects across the country included one of Manhattan’s most expensive highrise homes—listed for $57 million, Meryl Streep’s Tribeca penthouse, Phil Maloof’s lavish Palms Place penthouse in Las Vegas, and the artist dressing rooms backstage at the 2019 GRAMMY Awards.
• CBS Sunday Morning profiled us in a feature segment; our staging debut in Arizona was chronicled on NBC Open House; and we also appeared in Elle Decor, Architectural Digest, Haute Residence, Forbes, The Telegraph UK, Westside DIGS, and the Los Angeles Times.
• Los Angeles Business Journal recognized us as #28 of the city’s 100 Largest Women-Owned Businesses and Modern Luxury Angeleno named us Best Home Staging Firm.
• We were honored to give back to our community, furnishing the ARCspace modular home project in downtown LA and contributing extensive interior design to Brentwood’s Archer School for Girls.
This year our sights are set on continuing our growth and leadership in the design world while also helping your homes sell quickly and for top dollar.
Whatever your luxury home staging and interior design needs, we look forward to working with you in 2020, making your homes both more beautiful and more marketable!