Happy New Year from Meridith Baer Home
Hoping you and yours had a warm, safe holiday season, and wishing you a happy new year!
As always, we want to acknowledge how important you are to our growth and success. Thank you for your continued support, without which these highlights from 2020 wouldn’t be possible:
• Despite the challenges and restrictions caused by the pandemic, we were still involved with almost 2000 properties, totaling close to $11 BILLION of real estate!
• Many of our staged homes sold quickly and for considerably over asking, including a Beverly Hills home bid up $1.175 MILLION over asking just 10 days after being listed for sale!
• Our showcase projects included:
• We were featured in C Suite Quarterly and Architectural Digest and we placed 25th on Los Angeles Business Journal’s Women-Owned Businesses list for 2020—our third consecutive year making the list, and our highest position yet.
• We were honored to give back to our community, contributing extensive interior design to Brentwood’s Archer School for Girls and furnishing facilities for Los Angeles’ Penny Lane Centers, St. Anne’s, and A Sense of Home.
In 2020, the idea of home took on renewed importance for all of us. This year, let us help make yours a more beautiful, stylish, and comfortable place for you to live and work.Contact Us